A REPUTABLE TEXAS CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY DEFENDS YOU IN STATE COURTS
Our San Antonio felony and misdemeanor lawyers work to prevent harsh penalties
Criminal accusations can destroy your life and career. To give yourself hope for a better future, work with the criminal defense lawyers at The Law Offices of Alan Brown. The firm’s lawyers draw on extensive legal experience and bring a fiery, aggressive attitude to all proceedings in and out of the courtroom. As a former prosecutor, Alan Brown can see your case from both the prosecution and defense points of view, giving him insight into how best to approach your case. He has a reputation throughout the region for outstanding service and is familiar with all the area judges and clerks, giving our firm an edge in your state crime case.
Our criminal defense attorneys in Texas deliver objective legal representation
State courts oversee cases in which there are violations of state rather than federal laws. The attorneys with the Law Offices of Alan Brown represent clients accused of a wide variety of crimes, such as:
- Drug crimes. Although a San Antonio federal crimes attorney handles cases of interstate trafficking and manufacturing, the firm’s lawyers also represent you in state court for issues of possession or intrastate trafficking.
- Sex crimes. State courts oversee sex crime cases such as rape, sexual assault, sexual battery, sexual conduct with minor and related crimes.
- White collar crimes. Depending on the circumstances of white-collar crimes, they could go to either a state or federal court. State courts tend to handle some cases of embezzlement and forgery.
- Theft. The Law Offices of Alan Brown help defend you against charges of robbery, armed robbery and larceny.
- DUI/DWI. DUI and DWI punishments vary, and it is up to state courts to oversee these cases. A San Antonio DUI lawyer seeks to minimize the penalties you face as a result of your DWI or DUI offense.
In every case the firm takes on, our criminal attorneys stress the importance of building a personal relationship with you to better customize their representation to your needs. The results our lawyers obtain for you hinge on their ability to make persuasive arguments on your behalf.
Call a San Antonio misdemeanor attorney for more information
Call the Law Offices of Alan Brown at 210-227-5103 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. Our attorneys want to keep you informed throughout the legal process, so they answer calls 24 hours a day and provide flexible office hours for your convenience. The firm’s offices are right next door to the historic San Fernando Cathedral on Main Plaza.