Determined San Antonio Criminal Law Attorneys Help You Fight the Accusations Made Against You
Get diligent and fair felony and misdemeanor defense services in San Antonio
When charged with a crime, you may think you have no chance of winning and clearing your name. However the Law Offices of Alan Brown gives you a reason to have hope. With extensive legal experience, we provide a double-edged approach based on Alan Brown’s background as a prosecutor and defense attorney that gives you a better chance of success in your case. Our attorneys’ goal is to alleviate the anxiety you feel after being charged with a San Antonio crime by forming a bond with you that enables them to better personalize services to your needs.
Legal representation for a wide range of criminal defense cases
At the Law Offices of Alan Brown, our San Antonio criminal law attorneys defend clients in criminal cases including:
- Federal crimes. The attorneys skillfully represent people accused of federal crimes such as interstate drug trafficking, federal white-collar crime cases, Internet crimes and more.
- State crimes. Felonies and misdemeanors that are violations of state laws go to state courts for litigation. Our familiarity with state and local judges and clerks gives us an edge in your proceedings.
- Violent crimes. The firm’s lawyers provide diligent representation to people accused of violent crimes such as domestic violence, homicide, assault and battery.
- Sex crimes. Law Offices of Alan Brown leverage their knowledge of criminal law to minimize penalties for people accused of rape, molestation or sexual assault in Texas.
- Drug crimes. Contact the firm’s drug defense attorneys when accused of drug possession, trafficking, manufacturing, distribution or any other offenses. Remember to never consent to searches or seizures.
- White collar crimes. The attorneys represent clients accused of federal and state white collar crimes such as embezzlement, fraud or copyright violations.
- DUI/DWI. A San Antonio DUI attorney defends you after you receive DUI or DWI charges and analyzes the circumstances surrounding your arrest to prepare an aggressive defense.
- Internet crimes. Our lawyers are well-versed in laws that apply to Internet crimes, such as solicitation of minors, child pornography, hacking and more. The firm fights to clear your name.
- Expunctions. Our attorneys determine your eligibility for an expunction and wipe your records clean so that future background checks go smoothly.
- Probation violations. We help you avoid the significant penalties that come with probation and parole violations.
Contact our criminal law lawyers in San Antonio for more information
Call the Law Offices of Alan Brown today at 210-227-5103 to arrange a free consultation appointment. The attorneys offer 24/7 service and flexible office hours for your convenience. The firm is on Main Plaza in the historic commercial district of San Antonio, just next to the San Fernando Cathedral and across the street from the old Bexar County Courthouse.