A Dedicated San Antonio Attorney with Decades of Criminal Defense Experience
As the founding partner of the Law Offices of Alan Brown, Alan Brown has more than 40 years of legal experience and a reputation throughout the state for excellence in criminal defense. He draws upon the Constitution, the Bible and a South Texas outlook for guidance in his pursuit of justice. From his point of view, an accused person is always innocent until proven guilty, and he dedicates himself to providing people accused of crimes with the solid, fair defense that the U.S. government guarantees them. His spiritual principles and passion for people are obvious in his dealings with all his clients, and his congenial nature makes it easy for individuals to place their faith in him.
A strong record of success in criminal cases makes Alan Brown stand out from the rest
Mr. Brown’s years of experience in criminal law as both a defense lawyer and a prosecuting attorney give him outstanding insight into this focused area of the law. He is a charter member of the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers’ Association, making him a mainstay in the state legal community. He has thousands of cases on his resume, and if you were to ask his clients for their thoughts about his approach, they would remark about his strong desire for justice and mercy.
Contact Attorney Alan Brown for legal service today
Call The Law Offices of Alan Brown today at 210-227-5103 or contact us online to arrange a free consultation. We answer our phones 24 hours a day and provide flexible office hours, all so that we can more effectively serve you. Our offices are on Main Plaza next to the historic San Fernando Cathedral, and the old Bexar County Courthouse with available parking nearby.
- Texas, 1969
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1970
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1969
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas, 1970
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas, 1992
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, 1971
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Super Lawyer, 2007 – Present
- Texas Super Lawyer, 2007–2009
- One of Scene in SA Magazine’s Best Lawyers, 2005–2009
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Criminal Law
- National Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
- San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyers Association